1336537426525929
 
20220505_083654_edited_edited.jpg

Hi I'm Kathie 

I help purpose-driven women uncover the business they were meant to build and share it with the world. I do this through one-on-one mentoring and business accelerator programs designed to elevate the person that is uniquely you.

SayHello Today

A MENTORSHIP PROGRAM THAT WILL TAKE  YOU FROM FLOUNDERING TO FORMIDABLE. 

You could try and do it all alone.

But, you will increase your chances of propelling your business forward by surrounding yourself with a "brain trust" to help you gain much-needed insights, ideas and invaluable one on one support. 

 

To be one of the 30% who survives and thrives, having a mentor is one of the most critical ingredients to propel your business forward. Research has found that business people who invest in a mentor increase their likelihood of success by 70%. Having someone knowledgeable to turn to for advice and "lean on" is invaluable to your business and its future success. So, if you are serious about starting or growing your business to the next level, apply today and hit the ground running.

AUSTRALIA'S NO 1 BUSINESS AUTHOR

“If you want smart, practical, and realistic business advice, I don’t think you will do any better than Kathie. I’ve known her for a very long time and I’m always impressed by both her humility and her ability to cut through the clutter to get to the heart of the issue".

 

"ENGAGING KATHIE IS A VERY WISE

BUSINESS MOVE"​

Andrew Griffiths, International bestselling author and global speaker

www.andrewgriffiths.com.au

KathieHeymanTestimonialAndrewGriffiths.PNG
Satisfaction-01.png

MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE

If you don’t find your business achieving the gains you were looking to achieve within the first 30 days. I’ll refund your money.

All reward and limited risk. 

BLOG

FREE 

CHALLENGES

IDEAS

ACCELERATE

INFO

SUCCESS STORIES

_edited.png
Kathie Heyman Testimonial Nicole Thompson Pride

"I just wanted to say a big thank you."

"Your one-on-one coaching sessions are making a big difference to
my business. For the first time since launching my business (Feb 2020),
I feel like I have a really clear idea of what my business is about,
who its customers are, where it's heading and how I’m going to get there.

And that’s EXCITING!"

Nicole Thompson-Pride

The Speechwriter

_edited.png
Kathie Heyman Testimonial Kylie Peterson

Thanks to Kathie, for re-engaging my mindset to deal with my business. 

On the brink of giving up on a business that I have loved for 20 years, Kathie taught me some strategies to do re-ignited my passion for what I do, how to approach things in a different mindset, and how to be accountable for the changes I make and follow through on them. 

It was great to have someone so understanding of the challenges that I faced, and how I had manifested those challenges into the

“too hard basket”. 

 

With Kathie's help they are all broken down, and I have the strategies to cope with them,
I am now on course for all smooth sailing!

Kylie Peterson

Tweed Eco Cruises

_edited.png
Kathie Heyman Testimonial Head Coach Prue Sulich

I worked through being stuck with her, which has been great.

Kathie’s been a great sounding board and given me business direction when I was stuck and not feeling confident about which step to take next.

Kathie helped me to figure out and analyse what I needed to write in my business plan.

 

Whilst I am in the fledgling stage of building my business, Kathie has given me a clearer idea of where I want it to be and what that looks like.

Prue Sulich

Head Coach